Monday, May 24, 2010

Wrong Side of the Bed

So I woke up this morning feeling pissed off for no discernable reason. Everyone has had days like this right? Usually when this happens I just need to be left alone for about half a day 'til I simmer down. Nothing anyone says or does will change my mood. And I mean absolutely nothing. Kinda like this guy.


I know, tits right? Disgusting.

Everyone deals with anger their own way. Some are more eloquent in expressing themselves, be it in writing or in a song.





Some people also deal with anger thru humour, as the angry comedian himself, Lewis Black, demonstrates.





Others choose to express their displeasure by wielding a cactus? WTF?!


Someone should tell that guy to take a chill pill, albeit from a safe distance.

Of course, no one does anger quite like my favourite angry man, Ben Stiller.





Then again, there's nothing wrong with letting off a little bit of steam now and then. Besides, it's not like a lack of anger management could lead to anything serious. What's that?


Oh.


I guess we should all learn to look at the bigger picture, and learn to look for the silver lining in that grey(gray?) cloud. 31 years on, and we could still learn a thing or two from Monty Python.


No comments:

Post a Comment