Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pictures & Words

Hipster photos with captions on them seem to be everywhere these days. Basically take any random photo, run it through some sort of filter to give it an old-timey feel, then type something deep or emo on it.

Here are some samples:










Of course, this has in turn sparked an anti-hipster photo/caption movement, often with hilarious results.










This photo neatly sums up the effort required to be a unique individual, just like everybody else.




Here are a few of my efforts using pictures taken while in San Francisco. Pretty lame I agree, but then again I know the square root of sod all about Photoshop.






This final one is some sage advice given to me by my father, the gist of which I assume was "Don't give a damn what anyone else thinks." 




Words to live by, I'm sure you'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment